The Trigger Tracker Calendar
The Trigger Tracker is a health care calendar that was made for people with food sensitivity, food intolerance, allergies, or any condition flare up to track possible triggers while they investigate their health. This health calendar can also be used as a health organizer to track any personal wellness goals and key health indicators like diet and exercise, healthy habit tracking, and medical history.
The perfect gift for:
- children with eczema or psoriasis
- sister with chronic migraines
- father in law with Gastroesophageal reflux
- aunt with irritable bowels syndrome
- uncle with gout
- dogs with sensitive stomachs
- Family with a daily to-do list like brushing teeth or washing dishes
Outer specs: 11 x 11 spiral bound calendar
- 2022 calendar
- Monthly Charting Table + Tracking Tables
- 1,500+ stickers for tracking
Tutorial Video | How it works
My niece recently talked about different ingredients that were possibly causing a variety of reactions to her body. This trigger tracker is perfect for her to investigate and discover the actual causes of her breakouts.
The layout of each page is so helpful and easy.
It's simple enough for someone younger to still be able to fill out. But at the same time, makes it fun for someone older