The Trigger Tracker Journal
The Trigger Tracker is a health care journal that was made for people with food sensitivity, food intolerance, allergies, or any condition flare up to track possible triggers while they investigate their health. This health calendar can also be used as a health organizer to track any personal wellness goals and key health indicators like diet and exercise, healthy habit tracking, and medical history.
The perfect gift for:
- children with eczema or psoriasis
- sister with chronic migraines
- father in law with Gastroesophageal reflux
- aunt with irritable bowels syndrome
- uncle with gout
- dogs with sensitive stomachs
- Family with a daily to-do list like brushing teeth or washing dishes
Outer specs: 5.5in x 8.25in journal
- Undated weekly journal pages
- Monthly Charting Table + Tracking Tables
Tutorial Video | How it works
I was looking for something to track my stomach pains and really like how the trigger tracker gives me a game plan and how it helps me organize it all.
The leather texture of the cover just feels good to the touch.
Well designed, inside pages allow for room to write notes, super easy to use!